Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Huntington Lake

Huntington Lake this year was great, and no one got injured.
The sunset our first night was pretty spectacular!



The kids all love the water! I was telling my parents, the one thing they got from me was their love for the water!
I'm pretty sure Jaycee could live on the water weenie.








My dad has a cousin that lives in Cleveland that has put together all these cabins.
He gave us a tour, they were pretty awesome.
He told us how he started with one and then people started donating thing to him. They are all filled with furniture, farm equipment, dentist stuff, and mercantile things. It was pretty amazing.
 In one of the homes he asked us all to be still and quiet.
Then asked what we felt.
It was pretty amazing the Spirit that you could feel in the room. I think most of us felt it.



 Even this awesome firetruck was donated to him.

 My dads cousins name is Owen Olsen, his mom was my grandmas sister.
 I loved the sunsets! That is one thing we don't have a lot of in South Weber.
We had decided to go to the Manti Pageant, everyone else went home. We took a different route over the mountain. We were able to see a lot of snow, and some lakes.

It was pretty crazy how much snow and ice were still up in the mountains.
We are off to the Manti Pageant!

No comments: