Happy Anniversary to us!
#13years!
#Wemadeitthisfar
Because hashtags are a thing.
Marrying Mike was definitely the best decision I have ever made!
He is easy going (most the time), hard working (all the time), the best dad and husband, and overall pretty great!
Our day ended up being on a Saturday, but with the kids having basketball practice and a birthday party we decided to celebrate early. We planned to go out on Thursday, but Mikes mom got sick and she was going to watch the kids. So we didn't go to a movie, but Bensen got invited over to play at Ambers, so we took Viv with us and went to Olive Garden. We loved it, Viv did not.
On Friday my mom watched the little kids and we went as saw Aquaman. It was pretty good.
On Saturday there was so much going on, but later that night the older kids were invited over to Trevor and Katie's to play.
After I dropped them off, I stopped at Burly Burger and got us a Oreo shake to share, then came home and we watched the Jazz game.
It was nice we were able to spend some time together. Much later that night Mike got sick and threw up most of the night. He was the last one to get it. It had already made it's way through the rest of us.
We had a great year and we are looking forward to many more!
Happy Anniversary Mike, I love you!!💖

No comments:
Post a Comment