Bensen is starting to bee a little artist!
I don't remember why, but Viv got these glasses and wore them everywhere we went for a few days. Now they are lost.
We worked a little on potty training . I think we might wait a little longer, she does pretty good. This particular day she was not having it!
Bensen and Whitley had their Thanksgiving feast at preschool.
I love that they get to be in school together.
This year Thanksgiving Dinner was with the Borgstroms.
Man did we Feast!
I am so grateful for these people!
They are truly my greatest blessing!
I know I've said this before, but Mike is the best dad!
He would do anything to make the kids happy!
On November 27th Wesley got braces!
He has been so excited.
Now that he has them I don't think he is as excited as before.
I'm sure he will get tired of wearing that mask at night.
I am pretty sure I will miss his cute under bite!
No comments:
Post a Comment