My sweet little boy turned 4!
Where does the time go?
Bensen is so funny and witty. I don't know where he comes up with half of the things that he says. The other day I asked him to do something, when he didn't I got a little mad and said "Bensen I asked you to do something, why haven't you?" He said, with his cute puppy dog eyes, "But mom, I changed my story." That is from Super Why, it is how they solves their problems.
We gave him two presents in the morning. The other I had ordered from Amazon and showed up later. But he was so happy for those two presents and didn't for a second complain that he didn't get more.
While the kids were at school we went to lunch.
Vivian was sick all day. Poor thing. We waited until the day after Bensen's birthday to take her to the doctor. She had the flu. She fevered for 5 days. And puked every time I tried to give her medicine, which was twice a day.
Last year on Bensen's birthday, Wesley was in the hospital sick.
When the kids got home from school Mike took them to Classic skating. Me and Viv stayed home.
After Classic Skating they went to Burger King. But Bensen had fallen asleep in the car, so they went through the drive thru.
After dinner Bensen and Wesley had a little cuddle, which never happens.
He requested a dinosaur cake. I had good intentions to make an amazing cake that had Oreo filling and chocolate ganache. When I put the ganache on the cake it fell apart! So he ended up with a trifle. He loved it, and it was delicious!
On Sunday he had a party at each Grandparents house. I took him to my house first. We had pancakes and waffles, and opened presents.
Then I switched Mike and he took him to his parents where him and Elsie celebrated with cake and presents.
We are so lucky to have Bensen in our family. He keeps us on our toes. He loves hugs, playing with anything, going outside, singing, riding his bike, and coloring. He does not like going to singing time, cleaning up, or eating food. He is a very picky eater.
Happy Birthday Bensen! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment