Merry Christmas!
This year Mike surprised me with this cedar chest! It was my moms, and it was a mess. I actually had just told Mike a few months ago that maybe we should get rid of it because I didn't think I would ever get around to fixing it up.
Mike is amazing!
We've had such a great holiday season. We were able to do some fun things with the "Light the World" campaign. I hope the kids remember what is really important all year round.
The best part about the holidays is spending so much time with family. We are blessed to have so much family around.
This year Grandma and Grandpa Bailey got everyone laser tag guns. For the next hour or so the house was loud and crazy!
Later Mike and the kids went out and finished building their snow cave. It was pretty awesome!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment