This year we remembered to carve the pumpkins.
Granted it was the day before Halloween, but they got done.
And they looked very nice for Halloween.
Everyone got in on the action.
They all did a great job!
On Halloween we went to the school parade.
That's always a good time.
We started off our Trick or Treating at Grandma LouLou's.
Then we headed to Grandma Carmae's. Vivian loved trick or treating and was pretty upset when we skipped a house, or when I tried to help her with her bag.
Once I tired of fighting with her we decided to come home and pass out candy.
This is the first year that I have passed out candy since we've had our own home. I have to say, I was a little disappointed, we hardly got any kids at our house. I was handing out hand fulls of candy just to get rid of it.
Happy Halloween until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment