Sunday, October 1, 2017

Wesley turned 8!

Happy Birthday Wesley!
 This kid, man we sure love him!
 His birthday this year landed on Conference Sunday.
 So we did a earlier party and the Borgstrom's and a later party at the Bailey's.

 He asked for a Kit Kat cake. So that's was we did, I did surprise him with the Minecraft stuff on top. He loved it! I also made Pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes, I think I have made them every year for his birthday. Why stop now?

 We went to Get Air on Monday to celebrate.
 We all had a lot of fun.








 He chose to go to Burger King for dinner, I reminded him he could go anywhere...so he chose Red Robin, that in my opinion was a better choice.
 Unfortunately he started to feel sick and had to go out to the car before they brought him his sundae. Jaycee still really wanted them to bring the sundae, but I told them not to worry about it.
We are so blessed to have Wesley in our family! He will always be my miracle baby. He is such a good kid. His teacher Mrs Harris had gone out of her way to let me know what a good kid he is. She says he is always on task and so helpful. That's our Wes. He is so smart! He loves school, especially math. He likes to play the Wii, basketball, Lego's, and build/make stuff. Which everyone knows, he got a lot of building kits for his birthday, they should keep him busy for a while. His favorite color is red, blue and green. His favorite food is Nachos. He doesn't know what he wants to be when he grows up, and he is going to be getting baptized on December 2nd. He wanted to wait so he can get baptized with his cousin Brody.
We sure love this boy!

No comments: