It was nice having a day at sea and it was perfect that it landed on Sunday. We were able to sleep in a little. When I say we, I mean me, Mike is not one to sleep in.
I woke up around 9 and got ready and we headed to brunch around 10.
After brunch me and Mike played some cards, California Speed, Mike killed me. Matt and Josh did a little rock climbing. I didn't even attempt it, I was afraid I would hurt myself. They did good though.
We took a nap for a couple of hours, then went up to the top deck to play cards, hand and foot, with everybody. Before dinner we went to the show at 7, this night it was another comedian only this time he was also a juggler named Adam Kario. He was funny and a really good juggler.
After dinner we went up to the top deck and watched Dr. Strange. Even with sleeping in and taking a nap I had a really hard time keeping my eyes open.
Our towel animal this night was a cute little elephant.
We were pretty excited for Cozumel. It was another early morning. We went on a dune buggy ride through the city to the San Gervasio Ruins.
We didn't have a lot of time here, but we were able to go on a little tour.
We saw a lot of lizards.
They may have stole the show.
The ruins were cool, but it was fun spotting the lizards.
On our way back to the buggies we took a second to hold some macaws.
Mike took a turn driving the dune buggy, we did a little off roading. Then we stopped by a tequila factory! I tried to get our guide to take us to a bakery instead but that didn't happen. I don't think our guide liked me very much. After the tequila factory we switched and I drove again, just when I was just thinking how nice it was to be a passenger and not stress about driving on the roads.
We drove back to the beach where we started and ordered lunch then went for a little snorkel.
It was pretty good. Probably some of the best snorkeling I had ever done.
I even got to hold a baby ray! That was the best part.
Lunch was so good we had fajitas. Yum.
Then we tried to do a little shopping which turned out to be way more stressful then it was worth. I am horrible at telling people no, I think they knew it. Mike had to get me out of there quick. But not before I bought Viv the cutest little green dress and Bensen a fun little wrestling mask/cape. On the way back to the boat there was more places to shop, so all the kids got t-shirts and musical instruments, oh and Jaycee got a pretty blue dress. I also got a t-shirt and Mike got a hat. Like I said, it's like they saw me coming from a mile away.
Back on the boat we got shower and went to the show in the theater. This night it was a guy singing oldies songs. Dinner was always fun, and it was nice trying different types of food that I otherwise would probably never try. There was a lot of dishes with mushrooms which I like so it was fun to try them.
Back on the boat we got shower and went to the show in the theater. This night it was a guy singing oldies songs. Dinner was always fun, and it was nice trying different types of food that I otherwise would probably never try. There was a lot of dishes with mushrooms which I like so it was fun to try them.
Thank you Cozumel we had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment