Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas Eve, as usual we spent our evening over at Grandma and Grandpa Borgstroms.
 We love our family traditions, we usually do a little spiritual thing, any one who wants to share can.  Jaycee played the piano this year. We eat good food, play game and open presents.
 The kids love getting their Christmas PJ's that Grandma makes them.  They are their favorite!
 One of the best parts for the kids is spending so much time with their cousins!
 For a few weeks after Christmas we go through cousin withdrawal.
 We made it home around 10:30.  The kids slept great! Me and Mike got up around 7:30 and the kids got up around 8. Jaycee was the first one up, not long after Wesley was up.
 Grandma and Grandpa Bailey came and visited us, so we woke Bensen up so the kids could get started opening presents.
 From Santa Jaycee got a remote control car, Wesley got a telescope and Bensen got a popper thing.
 We got Wesley and Bensen little tiny remote control cars. 
 It was fun watching them drive them around. Wesley and Jaycee also got little MiP robots that they really like. They all got things to go in their 72 hour kits, like tactical scarfs and pocket knives. Jaycee was pretty excited about her Heely shoes. I got a shark vacuum that I am really excited about! 
 After we got done opening presents we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Baileys for breakfast. This year we had some breakfast casseroles, ham and french toast. Yum.
 Then we got to open more presents! From the grandparents all the kids got walkie talkie watches. So it got pretty loud!
 Then we got to sit around and visit for a little while.
 I can't even explain how much I love that the kids are so close to their cousins. 
I mean, how cute are they?
After visiting here for a while we went back over to the Borgstroms for a bit and played over there for a while.
I love Christmas, and all the family time we have. I love having Mike home for two weeks. I love playing games and I really love eating! Lucky for me there was a lot of good food to eat! And the best part is I can blame all the weight I've gained on the baby. :)

No comments: