It's been awhile since I last posted. Christmas time is so crazy and I've been making hats like a mad woman! I was finally able to get a picture of Wesley with his owl on...
he's so cute!
And I've got a few more to show: A monkey,
a Kitty in hot pink
and a red hat with a flower.
I'm working on a Hello Kitty for Jaycee, hopefully she likes it. She always tells me she wants an owl. I guess if she doesn't like it I can always make her a owl.
We got our blank wall finished...
actually we did it back in October but I just got around to taking pictures of it and our house all festive.
We are almost ready for Christmas, me and Mike were wrapping everything last week and Jaycee had a mountain of presents and Wesley only had 4. In all reality, I think he will have more fun with the paper and boxes. So I don't feel that bad. I don't know if it is girls are more fun to buy for or that I know what she likes. She's just easier.
I sometimes wonder if I should continue with the blog then I find my kids like this and it's all worth it.

Well, until next time Merry Christmas!

We got our blank wall finished...
We are almost ready for Christmas, me and Mike were wrapping everything last week and Jaycee had a mountain of presents and Wesley only had 4. In all reality, I think he will have more fun with the paper and boxes. So I don't feel that bad. I don't know if it is girls are more fun to buy for or that I know what she likes. She's just easier.
I sometimes wonder if I should continue with the blog then I find my kids like this and it's all worth it.
Well, until next time Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys! I hope you guys have a great holiday season.
Chelsea I love your family name you made on your large wall. How did you do the letters? Did you have someone print vinyle for you or did you put them together some other way. We have a large wall that leads down our stairs and I'm at a loss when it comes to decorating that side.
Thanks Heather. There is a lady in my ward that does vinyle. We bought all the picture frames (as cheap as we could find)and gave her the measurements and picked out fonts. It was pretty fun. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment