Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What happened to Summer?

Wow, time is going by way too fast! Wesley will be 1 next month. We go on our cruise in a couple weeks! I am so excited. We have never been on cruise, and it is coming so fast. I am a little nervous about leaving the kids. They will be fine, still kind of sad leaving them for 10 days! That's a long time. I know we will have fun even if they don't get to come this time.
I've been thinking of things I could do for Wesley's birthday and ofcourse everything I want to do involves halloween.:) He was born in October. I love halloween, always have. I usually go way overboard for it. Mike's birthday is also in October, I have always done halloween things for him, and he loves it...well he doesn't complain about it. :) I can hardly wait to bring out all of my Halloween stuff. Last night I tried to get Mike to bring up my halloween decorations so I could organize them, he informed me that it is too early. So I guess I have to wait a few weeks. So I'm excited for Wesley's birthday, the cruise/Mikes birthday and Halloween!
Over Labor Day weekend we went camping in Plymouth with Mike's parents. We swam in the warm as a bathtub pool, and went golfing for the the second time ever in our lifes. I am the worst golfer ever! But I'm a good loser. We had so much fun. Jaycee's favorite part was sleeping in the tent. She's so funny. Wesley hated sleeping in the tent, but he did ok. He just loved being outside.
We came home Sunday night because it was freezing! On monday we had a BBQ at my parents house. We played a mean game of kickball, then volleyball, and a couple of board games.
So we had a really good weekend. I love spending time with my family. Excited for Halloween. The End.
Photobucket

2 comments:

memoriesinthemaking said...

Wow, I didn't know you were such a fan of Halloween. Yeah, a little too early for Halloween for me too Mike!

Cruise huh? How fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

E's Mommy said...

Have a ton of fun on your cruise. I hope you post lots of fun pics from your trip. Can't wait to see them.

We also wanted to wish Wesley a very special 1st birthday on Friday. I can't believe a year has already gone by. Both your kiddos are getting so big and they are still so stinkin' cute!