Thursday, July 15, 2010

My New Do

For as long as I can remember I've been telling my sister Jaime to chop my hair off! Followed up with "I really want to grow it out." So for my whole life pretty much I've been trying to grow it out. Unsuccessfully at that. Well not anymore! This time I really let her chop it all off. After I had both my kids my hair fell out like crazy. Then when they turn about 6 months old it starts to grow back in, so I have all these little hairs that drive me nuts! I Don't think they will bother me as much this time. It is so weird to look in a mirror, I still do a double take and it's been a couple days. So here it is.




Photobucket

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

Super cute!! I love it. It is a great cut for the summer heat too.