
I can't believe it's been 4 years already...like I always say, time flies. It's seems like yesterday we were in Manti getting married. I just wanted to let Mike and everyone know how much I appreciate him. Mike is the easiest person in the world to live with. He keeps things clean, he lets me watch whatever I want and he is almost always in a good mood. :) He is so so so good with kids. Not only our kids, but every kid that has ever met him. Anywhere we go kids just gravitate to him. Probably because he is the only adult around who gives them the time of day and will actually play with them. And it's not like he loves playing little kid games, he just likes to make people happy. He's a good sport.
Now, back to our own kids...Jaycee loves her daddy. Every morning she come into my room and asks "Where's daddy?" Then the rest of the day it's "When will daddy be home?" Once Mikes home I can't help her with anything. He has to help her go potty, sit with her to eat, play toys with her, brush her teeth, comb her hair, wash her up after she's done eating. It makes it kind of nice for me. Poor Mike comes home from work, then Jaycee puts him back to work. He never complains. Like I said, he's a good sport. Wesley loves him too, it's a little hard for him to show it yet, but he always has a big smile for Mike. I love when Mike will sit and talk to Wesley, it's so cute. Last night he had him laughing. He even changes diapers! How did I get so lucky?

Mike is good at everything...this is no joke. Anything he tries, it might take him a couple tries, but he is good at everything. He can play any sport he wants too, he can cross stitch, he completely remodeled our house, he can fix anything including cars, blow driers, lamps. Seriously I don't think there is anything he can't do.

He is hard working and always trying to better himself. He went back to school so he could move up in his job. He finished fast and was able to move up, so now he works in Ogden. It's nice having him close to home. We love going to lunch with Daddy. We appreciate how hard he work for us.

Thank you Mike for all you do for us...I'm so glad you picked me :) The last 4 years have been wonderful, here's to the next 4. I love you.
Mike is good at everything...this is no joke. Anything he tries, it might take him a couple tries, but he is good at everything. He can play any sport he wants too, he can cross stitch, he completely remodeled our house, he can fix anything including cars, blow driers, lamps. Seriously I don't think there is anything he can't do.
He is hard working and always trying to better himself. He went back to school so he could move up in his job. He finished fast and was able to move up, so now he works in Ogden. It's nice having him close to home. We love going to lunch with Daddy. We appreciate how hard he work for us.
Thank you Mike for all you do for us...I'm so glad you picked me :) The last 4 years have been wonderful, here's to the next 4. I love you.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! What is the update on your home? Post pictures of it.
Post a Comment