Well, we put an offer in with Nelson Homes to build us a house! We offered pretty low of what they wanted...so now we just wait to see what they say. Scary stuff. Hopefully we will know on Monday weather they accepted our offer or not. Pretty exciting! If all goes to plan we could have a new house by the middle of March of beginning of April. Yeah!
On another note, I am completely in love with the weather we are having. I recently bought a rocker for outside. It's my new favorite thing to do. I could sit out there all day. Me and Mike usually go for a drive around this time every year, because I love to look at the leaves. Hopefully we will get to this year and take some more family pics, and get Jaycee and Wesley (yes, we decided on a name) in their Halloween costumes.
Anyway, the next time I post I'll have another kid! How crazy is that? And we will know about the house. So stay tuned...:)
1 comment:
Yay! How exciting. A new house is always more fun than one already built. Good luck with all of that. We will keep you guys in our prayers.
I love the new header picture. Such a cute bunch. Can't wait to see pictures of Wesley and hear how Jaycee is welcoming the little cutie.
I love your blog too. The new background looks great!!
Post a Comment