Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bailey Halloween Party


Well, last night was the Bailey Halloween Party, and let me tell you, they went all out this year!!! We had so much fun. First off let me start by saying it wasn't just our halloween party it was two of our close neighbor's partys also. It was fun to see the people we grew up with and there kids all dressed up and being silly. Our parents rent this Halloween train that drives us around the block. All the families take turns. It's pretty fun!! There was a fishing hole and a ring around the bottle game, a cake walk and of coarse there was a frankenstine pinyta!!


Let me just tell you this is my favorite time of year. I love the fall colors, the weather, the FOOD!! I love getting dressed up and being silly. Mike thinks I'm wierd because I dress Jaycee up all month. She has a Halloween outfit for almost everyday of the week. I try to spread them out so she does wear normal outfits every once in a while.:) I even wore the shirt I made for my Halloween costume to work yesterday. I'm looking forward to the rest of the month. We are going to try and go to the Pumkin Patch and the Pumkin Walk before the month is over.

Until next time, Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Way cute pictures! That was way fun. Mom and dad did an awesome job this year and I think the kids all had a blast!!

memoriesinthemaking said...

Wow! Your party looked like a lot of fun. I can't believe how all of you adults got so decked out. I'm impressed!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Your music and slide show with the webs and what not kind of creeped me out.
Way to go!