Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Mike is such a good dad. Jaycee lights up when he gets home from work. It's really cute. And she always looks for him, even when he's not home, especially when Im changing her diaper or her clothes. Because when he is home he plays "peek-a-boo" with her when Im doing those things. It's pretty funny. Mike would do anything for her. I tried to tell him he's going to make her a stress eater, because every time she gets hurt or crys for any reason he starts giving her food. Maybe that one of the reasons she likes him so much. :) Just kidding Im sure it's because she can feel how much he loves her. Anyway like I said, Mike is such a good dad. Happy Fathers Day Mike!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Awww...how sweet! I love that picture, it's way cute!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Where in the world did you go where they have life size beazers and such?

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

I meant to say beavers...not beazers. :]

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Looking at it again I think it might be a giant otter!