

Wow, I can't believe that it has already been a year!! Time goes by so fast. Jaycee is our only child, she is the light of our lives. She always makes us smile. Shes a little tease. She loves to scuz people off. Its pretty embarrising. I was at the store the other day and the lady working the counter said "She's so cute how old is she?" Anyway Jaycee gave the lady the biggest scuz. That's not the first time and Im sure if wont be the last. She's moving all over the place now and she gets more fun everyday. Im looking forward to all the things she will accomplish this year! We celebrated Jaycee's birthday by going to the zoo in the morning and having her little party that night. We also went to Doug & Emmys for breakfast. Jaycee wasn't as impressed with the zoo as she was with the aquarium. We still had fun. She was really scared of that big ape her and Mike are sitting by. It was kind of funny, because I've never seen her be scared of anything.



For her party we just invited my family and Mikes family which is about 30 people. We had it in our backyard which worked out nicely. We had a little pool and slip and slid. Jaycee even got in the pool and liked it, she also liked the slip and slid. My mom gave her a little couch that she loves. It's so funny to see her sitting on her little couch. She looks so big.
I really can't believe she's one. What a year.
Happy Birthday Jaycee!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaycee!
Hi Chelsea! Your little girl is so cute. I miss the good old days of us all playing soccer together. It's just too bad that we are all getting old. Hope things are going well for you. Now we can keep tabs Ü
Post a Comment